schism (plural schisms)
- a split, division, separation, discord
- division or split within a religious body
- (Catholicism) a split within Christianity whereby a group no longer recognizes the Bishop of Rome as the head of the Church, but shares essentially the same beliefs with the Church of Rome. In other words, a political split without the introduction of heresy.
- (split, division, separation): [[unity]]
- (split within Christianity): [[heresy]]
6 letters in word "schism": C H I M S S.
No anagrams for schism found in this word list.
Words found within schism: